WE ARE SERVING SINCE 1999 BRINGING BEST PRODUCT CLOSER WITH SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITES
About Our Company:
SERVING SINCE 1999 BRINGING BEST PRODUCT CLOSER
Bismillah is one of today's most respected grocery chains, with its stores operating under the same philosophy today as always--that of offering exceptional customer service and providing the cleanest stores in town while maintaining a reputation for being an innovative trend setter.
Bismillah Grocery Company operates more than 6 supermarkets in NCD, PNG. In addition to the standard fare of grocery items, company stores feature specialty departments including bakeries, delicatessens, fresh fish, meat and seafood counters, Clothing, Cosmetics and pharmacies. Long known for its concentration on customer service, the Port Moresby-based company has two main operations: Bismillah Grocery, with its more than 80 full-service--and some say elegant—supermarkets.
Environment & Society
Bismillah Holdings Ltd. is mainly operating wholesale, retail and Import of Daily Commodities or Groceries items. It has two other subsidiary Companies named:a)Phoenix Incorporation ltd, & b)Concord Construction Ltd.
- Bismillah Supermarket ››››› Section 357 Lot 4
- Bismillah Bakery ››››› Section 357 Lot 5,6
- Bismillah Department ››››› Section 357 Lot 25
- Bismillah Wholesale & Principal Office ››››› Section 357 Lot 7, 8
- Bismillah Service Station ››››› Section 357 Lot 17
- Quality Products
- Quality Services
- Private Company
- Incorporated: 1999
- Employees: 978
- Sales: K 1 Million (2005 est.)
- ESICs: 11 Outlets
- Garments Stock Lot, Lather Goods, Rubber Slipper, ethnic Food Item, Biodegradable Check Out Bag from Bangladesh
- Toys, Daily Commodities, Kitchen Appliance, Shoes, Sandal from China Beverage and other soft Drinks from Thailand
- Canned Food, LolMy Candy, Biscuit from Malaysia and Indonesia National Capital District Papua New Guinea